Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yet another uneventful day for my Spring Break.

I have decided to start my very 1st...QUICK SKETCH CHALLENGE!

The Challenge will be one based, not on skill, but relevance. Meaning, the challengers MUST FIT THE THEME.
The Theme: The Birth of Spring.
The Due Date: March 15th (by midnight)
What can be used?: ANY MEDIUM YOU WANT. Sketch artists, painters, sculpters, and yes,
you photographers, you're a part of this too. I want to see what you guys
have to offer!
Posted As: SQUIGI'S QUICK SKETCH

Other than that, I don't have much going on.
SO I WANT TO SEE YOUR WORK!! SEND ME CONTEST ENTRIES AT: http://www.deviantart.com! Post them as "Squigi's Quick Sketch" so I know you've entered!

THANKS GUYS!
Squigi out!~
~~`<@

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Oneonta, NY, United States
My name is Jim, as you know. I'm 6'2", with mildly long blond hair, just past my ears, and brown eyes. Maybe I'll get around to posting a few pics... My Likes are: Any form of art medium: I love to paint, draw, sculpt, even work digitally. Nature: I want to save the environment. I'm currently going to college for Environmental Studies. and Cooking: I LOVE FOOD. cooking it is just as awesome as eating it to me. My dislikes are: Fake people: BE REAL OR GET OUT Litterers: Did I spell that right? Anyway, SCREW YOU THERE'S A GARBAGE CAN IN EVERY BUILDING!! THE GROUND IS NOT MEANT FOR THAT! and Cleaning: yuck. dirty toilet water. anything else you want to know about me you can find out by contacting me @ squigicomics@yahoo.com!!

Followers