Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 3: Technically Day 8

Today is Friday February 20th.
I was suppose to have a contest end today on Deviantart.com, but there can't be a contest with no entries.I guess I'll have to wait untill next month.

You see, I start a contest every first of the month on Deviantart. The theme, and some rules may change, but the main rules are usually the same. The contest end is always the 20th of whatever month it started in.

For more info on my contests, how to enter, and anything else you would want to know, you can visit my page at:


Other than the demise of my contest, I don't have anything going on in my life worth noting. That's probably the reason I haven't updated for a while.

Well I guess I'll leave you for now. Hopefully I get some new entries next month!
Good luck with all you do!

Jim ~~`<@

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Oneonta, NY, United States
My name is Jim, as you know. I'm 6'2", with mildly long blond hair, just past my ears, and brown eyes. Maybe I'll get around to posting a few pics... My Likes are: Any form of art medium: I love to paint, draw, sculpt, even work digitally. Nature: I want to save the environment. I'm currently going to college for Environmental Studies. and Cooking: I LOVE FOOD. cooking it is just as awesome as eating it to me. My dislikes are: Fake people: BE REAL OR GET OUT Litterers: Did I spell that right? Anyway, SCREW YOU THERE'S A GARBAGE CAN IN EVERY BUILDING!! THE GROUND IS NOT MEANT FOR THAT! and Cleaning: yuck. dirty toilet water. anything else you want to know about me you can find out by contacting me @ squigicomics@yahoo.com!!

Followers